Title IX Staff Training
This information is being posted in response to 34 CFR Part 106.45(b)(10) of the 2020 Title IX Regulations requiring institutions to publicly share materials used to train Title IX team members.
Title IX: Understanding New Federal Rules and Regulations
May 17, 2022 – conducted by OSSBA
Attendee: Jeremy Zweiacker
ODCTE Title IX Training
Oct. 21, 2020 – conducted by ODCTE
Attendees: Schelina Burnett, Rebecca Eastham, Monica Savory, Scott Schaefer, Linda Thompson, Jeanie Zagar, Jeremy Zweiacker
RFR Title IX Training
Sept 30, 2020 – conducted by Rosenstein, Fist & Ringold
Attendees: Schelina Burnett, Rebecca Eastham, Doug Major, Monica Savory. Jeremy Zweiacker
- Not applicable
Title IX Training
Sept. 10, 2020 – conducted by OSSBA
Attendees: Monica Savory, Jeremy Zweiacker
- Title IX Regulations: Revisions
- Title IX Investigation Steps
- Is This a Possible Title IX Issue?
- Investigation Timeline
- Title IX Investigation – Supportive Measures
- Notice of Title IX Investigation and Interview
- Notice of Title IX Interview
- Notice of Temporary Delay
- Emergency Removal
Staff Annual Required Title IX Training
In order to better understand Title IX and Meridian Technology Center’s reporting, investigation, and resolution process all staff are expected to take mandatory Title IX training. In addition any employee who works with students has federally mandated responsibilities for reporting possible incidents that are covered by Title IX legislation. All Meridian Technology Center employees have been designated as responsible employees and as a result are expected to take required annual Title IX training.
Please note that LMS delivered training for instructors and staff requires a MTC log-in.
- 2023: Title IX/Sexual Misconduct at Educational Facilities via https://www.ctmastereducator.com
- 2022: Title IX Information Session for Staff and Faculty Download PDF
- 2022: Title IX/Sexual Misconduct at Educational Facilities via https://www.ctmastereducator.com
- 2021: Title IX/Sexual Misconduct at Educational Facilities via https://www.ctmastereducator.com
- 2020: Title IX/Sexual Misconduct at Educational Facilities via https://meridiantech.inclassnow.com