Safety is your company’s highest priority.
Accidents can’t always be prevented, but with training you can create a safer work environment for your employees. Whether you’re proactively seeking training, you’re required by law to provide it or OSHA has come for an onsite inspection, our staff is skilled in coming alongside yours as a partner in workplace safety. We can help you create a comprehensive safety program to ensure your company is more productive and more profitable.
How we help your company stay safe
We conduct a needs analysis to identify specific training and the outcomes. Benefits of safety training with Meridian:
- Safety programs and services are designed to meet OSHA and DOT standards.
- Instructors are highly trained and certified in their areas of expertise.
- Most training includes hands-on experience and the application of safety practices.
- Training is offered at low-cost through a funding partnership with CareerTech, Meridian’s parent organization.
- We have access to safety trailers for hearing testing, confined spaces and heavy equipment/driver simulator mobile training.
- Training can take place at your business or ours.
- Annual training schedule development ensures companies can plan ahead, especially those that operate in shifts.
OSHA Safety Training
We’ll do a safety audit and give you the tools and suggestions to help your business stay OSHA compliant. We can:
- Conduct a safety audit and prioritize our findings to help you become more OSHA compliant
- Partner with you during an actual OSHA inspection if you don’t have a safety compliance officer
- Review safety manuals
- Hearing Testing and Conservation Program Development
- Heavy Equipment/Driver Simulator Mobile Training
- Job Hazard Analysis
- Respirator Fit Testing
- Safety Program Planning and Development
- Safety Site Inspections and Audits
- Accident Investigation
- Aerial Lift Safety
- Arc Flash
- Asbestos Awareness
- Back Safety
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Cold Weather Safety
- Confined Space Entry
- Confined Space Rescue
- CPR/First Aid
- Crane Safety
- Defensive Driving
- Electrical Safety
- ETC SafeLand USA
- Excavation, Trenching and Shoring
- Fall Protection
- Fire Extinguisher Safety
- Forklift Operation and Safety Awareness and Certification
- Hazard Communication
- Hazardous Waste Operations (HAZWOPER)
- Heat Hazards
- H2S Yearly Certification
- Ladder Safety
- Lead Paint Safe Renovator
- Lifting Safety
- Lock Out/Tag Out
- Motor Vehicle Accident Prevention
- OSHA 10-Hour General Industry and Construction
- OSHA 30-Hour General and Construction
- OSHA Recordkeeping
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Positive Safety Culture
- Respiratory Protection
- Walking and Working Surfaces (Slips, Trips and Falls)