HR Matters – Enroll and invoice my company
This lunchtime series offers insightful information and techniques for handling common workplace scenarios and will help human resources professionals and supervisors avoid potentially explosive situations.
- Seven Things You Should Know About Working with Millennials
- Speed Hating: A Date with Discrimination
- Recruiting the Next Generation of Young Leaders
- Emotional Intelligence: The New Measure of Success
- Finish: Give Yourself the Gift of Done
Elevate Leadership – Enroll and invoice my company
Monthly lunchtime sessions will offer participants a welcoming space to learn and discuss how to grow in their role to be the type of leader others want to follow. The programs will be interactive, discussion-based and designed as a networking opportunity for all levels of leaders, regardless of age or current position in their organization.
- Tipping Sacred Cows: Kick Bad Habits that Masquerade as Virtues
- Why Personal Drive Matters
- 3 Keys to Creating a Culture of Trust
- Building Corporate Culture: Spotlight on Rustic Cuff
One of the most critical components to the success of any business is the effective use of its human resources. Leadership and Staff Development Services can assist in the development of your staff members at all levels. We have developed and successfully implemented human resource training and development programs and leadership training for small to large companies.
Our consultants meet with you to identify critical issues and measurable outcomes. The training is then customized to meet your objectives.
- Building Trust
- Dealing with Conflict
- Interaction Skills for Success
Management and Leadership Development Programs
- Business Acumen
- Emerging Leader Program (Based on John Maxwell’s 360° Leadership)
- Facilitating Change
- Interaction Management: Exceptional Leaders … Extraordinary Results by DDI
- Managing Up!
- Managing You: Supervisory Academy
- Recruiting, Interviewing and Staff Selection Skills
- Strengths-Based Leadership
Staff Training and Development
- Business Ethics
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Dealing with Change
- Know Your Strengths, Grow Your Talents
- Preventing Harassment in the Workplace
- Facilitation of Strategic Planning Process
- Goal Setting and Execution
- Project Management