Lunchtime Training Sessions – Enroll and invoice my company
This engaging series offers discussion-based training and a fantastic networking opportunity, along with a tasty lunch buffet. Presenters will showcase techniques for participants to learn and grow as team members and leaders that others want to follow.
- Go Ahead, Take Your Vacation Time
- Your Self-Talk Matters: Why Saying Is Believing
- Put Your Best Voice Forward
- When Coaching Doesn’t Cut It
- Push Play: How to Use Podcasts for Professional and Person Growth
- Free to Focus: Incorporating Paper Planning into Your Digital Life
- Listen Up: Learning to Listen in a Noisy World
- Walk a Mile in the Customer’s Shoes: Providing Empathic Service
Supervisory Academy – Enroll and invoice my company
The best supervisors and managers are clear-minded, performance-driven and people-oriented. They must be able to effectively assess their work situations and determine the most appropriate responses to get the job done within budget and up to standard. This training series helps managers think on their feet as they work with people to create value.
Leadercast Stillwater-Leading Healthy Teams – Enroll and invoice my company
What defines a team’s success? Is it based solely on achievement or is there more to the story? The best leaders know a successful team is made when focus, care, attention and development are directed to its members. Healthy teams yield fulfilled employees, effective collaboration, high organizational engagement and greater long-term success. Leadercast 2019 will bring experts in organizational health to help attendees master the art and science of developing and leading healthy teams.
Leadercast Women: Take Courage – Information Coming Soon
Courage is not the absence of fear; courage is acting in spite of fear. Opportunities to take courage rise every day in many forms, and it’s up to us to seize those moments in our leadership. At Leadercast Women 2019, attendees will be emboldened to take courage in their daily lives, whether it be in the workplace or at home. At this one-day leadership event, nine leading women will share their inspirational stories of courage while also teaching us steps to enable change in our lives.
One of the most critical components to the success of any business is the effective use of its human resources. Leadership and Staff Development Services can assist in the development of your staff members at all levels. We have developed and successfully implemented human resource training and development programs and leadership training for small to large companies.
Our consultants meet with you to identify critical issues and measurable outcomes. The training is then customized to meet your objectives.
- Building Trust
- Dealing with Conflict
- Interaction Skills for Success
Management and Leadership Development Programs
- Business Acumen
- Emerging Leader Program (Based on John Maxwell’s 360° Leadership)
- Facilitating Change
- Interaction Management: Exceptional Leaders … Extraordinary Results by DDI
- Managing Up!
- Managing You: Supervisory Academy
- Recruiting, Interviewing and Staff Selection Skills
- Strengths-Based Leadership
Staff Training and Development
- Business Ethics
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Dealing with Change
- Know Your Strengths, Grow Your Talents
- Preventing Harassment in the Workplace
- Facilitation of Strategic Planning Process
- Goal Setting and Execution
- Project Management