Lunchtime Training Sessions – Enroll and invoice my company
This engaging series offers discussion-based training and a fantastic networking opportunity, along with a tasty lunch buffet. Presenters will showcase techniques for participants to learn and grow as team members and leaders that others want to follow.
- Why Workplace Ethics Matter
- Pause Before You Post: Social Media Best Practices for Professionals
- Negaholics Anonymous
- Recruiting Talent When the Labor Market’s Tight
- The Alter Ego Effect: The Power of Secret Identities to Transform Your Life
- Coaching Underperforming Employees
- Is the Customer Always Right? How to Deal with Angry Customers
Coaching Essentials Series – Enroll and invoice my company
Leaders are responsible for creating and maintaining an environment that contributes to employee motivation and commitment and for bringing out the best in people every day. Effective leaders understand which behaviors influence the success of those around them, and coaching is the cornerstone to that process. During this interactive series, facilitator Carol Naberhaus will highlight many of those behaviors that, if practiced on a daily basis, will promote and build trusting work relationships through the power of positive reinforcement, setting clear expectations and giving specific, targeted and timely feedback.
Supervisory Academy – Enroll and invoice my company
The best supervisors and managers are clear-minded, performance-driven and people-oriented. They must be able to effectively assess their work situations and determine the most appropriate responses to get the job done within budget and up to standard. This training series helps managers think on their feet as they work with people to create value.
Leadercast 2020: Positive Disruptions – Enroll and invoice my company
Disturbance. Disorder. Disarrangement. Many people think these are negatives in the workplace. But Leadercast 2020 will explain why disruption is the best way to make positive, lasting change in your organization. The speakers who will take the stage are change makers. They are trailblazers. They are people who face big ideas head on and take their teams to new heights. Learn from our leadership experts on how to purposefully interrupt organizational functions to bring new energy, ideas, processes and success to your team. At Leadercast 2020, you will discover how you can upset the normal workflow to bring positive change in your organization.
One of the most critical components to the success of any business is the effective use of its human resources. Leadership and Staff Development Services can assist in the development of your staff members at all levels. We have developed and successfully implemented human resource training and development programs and leadership training for small to large companies.
Our consultants meet with you to identify critical issues and measurable outcomes. The training is then customized to meet your objectives.
- Building Trust
- Dealing with Conflict
- Interaction Skills for Success
Management and Leadership Development Programs
- Business Acumen
- Emerging Leader Program (Based on John Maxwell’s 360° Leadership)
- Facilitating Change
- Interaction Management: Exceptional Leaders … Extraordinary Results by DDI
- Managing Up!
- Managing You: Supervisory Academy
- Recruiting, Interviewing and Staff Selection Skills
- Strengths-Based Leadership
Staff Training and Development
- Business Ethics
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Dealing with Change
- Know Your Strengths, Grow Your Talents
- Preventing Harassment in the Workplace
- Facilitation of Strategic Planning Process
- Goal Setting and Execution
- Project Management