Thank you for your interest in becoming a partner with Meridian Technology Center.
In order to obtain bid documents and addenda please complete and submit the Requests for Bid Documents Form in its entirety. All packages posted on the website must be downloaded, and the website must be checked during the solicitation period to ensure all addenda and additional forms/information are received. Respondents are responsible for ensuring all documents are received, reviewed and incorporated into their response prior to the bid due date and time.
In order to conduct business with Meridian Technology Center all contractors must furnish:
- W-9 (IRS Form) https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw9.pdf
- Worker’s Compensation and Employer’s Liability Insurance: In an amount prescribed by laws of the State of Oklahoma, with employer’s liability insurance in an amount of not less than One Million Dollars ($1,000,000) each accident.
- Comprehensive General Liability Insurance, including Completed Operations, Independent Contractor’s Protective and Broad Form Property Damage (Including Completed Operations): ($1,000,000 per occurrence, $1,000,000 aggregate).
- Automobile Liability Insurance, including owned, non-owned, and hired motor vehicles:
- Automobile Bodily Injury Liability Insurance: In an amount not less than Three Hundred Thousand Dollars ($300,000) for injuries, including death, to anyone person, and subject to the same limit to each person, in an amount not less than Five Hundred Thousand Dollars ($500,000) for each occurrence.
- Automobile Property Damage Liability Insurance: In an amount not less than Three Hundred Thousand Dollars ($300,000) for each occurrence.
If contractor is submitting a bid they must include
- Bid bond equal to 5% of the total bid
- Proposal Guaranty
- Business Relationship Affidavit
- Non-collusion Affidavit
Bonds to include
- Performance Bond.
- Statutory Bond.
- Defect Bond
Failure to submit required documents may result in contract or bid being voided. MTC cannot make payment until all requirements are met.
List of bid opportunities available:
Meridian Technology Center STEM Building
Meridian Technology Center STEM Academy has received national attention and recently named a Distinguished School by Project Lead the Way (PLTW) for Biomedical Sciences and Pre-Engineering Programs. The addition of a new space to serve these programs and students was determined through a comprehensive planning study. The new facility will feature a two-story expansion to the south end of the existing Student Center and provide over 24,000 square feet of new space. The building will include classrooms and labs for pre-engineering and biomedical students.
Interested parties who would like to partner in the building of this project should contact CMS Willowbrook. More information can be found at the CMS Willowbrook Plan Room http://www.cmswillowbrook.com/plan-room-1/.
Title 61. Public Buildings and Public Works and Public Competitive Bidding Act of 1974
Meridian Technology Center complies with Title 61. Public Bidding and Public Works as well as the Public Competitive Bidding Act of 1974. Information on these laws can be found at http://www.oscn.net/applications/oscn/index.asp?level=1&ftdb=STOKST61.
This page is intended to furnish the public and bidders with information on current bid projects with Meridian Technology Center. The project information provided on this page is not intended to be a complete and exhaustive resource for all bids, accompanying solicitation documents and addenda. Bidders must not rely solely on the information provided on this page when responding to bid solicitations. Meridian Technology Center shall be held harmless for any technical difficulties experienced with this web posting and does not guarantee the posting of all bids and/or addenda to this site. MTC is not responsible for a bidder’s failure to download any documents required to complete a solicitation. If you have any trouble obtaining documents on this page please email email@example.com