A Tailored Approach to Staff Training and Development
Our business is designed to make your business stronger. When you partner with Business and Industry Services, your company’s performance improvement needs are the priority. You don’t have to travel to get training. We’re your neighbors. We live in your community, and we work here, too. And our turnaround is quick.
Our tailored approach is what makes us different. When we partner together, you’ll work directly with a training coordinator to discuss your specific needs:
- Training objectives: designed with your outcomes in mind and to make a measurable difference
- Course materials: national, local or custom
- Number to be trained: 1 to 1,000; no size is too small or too big
- Training length: 1 week to 1 year, 2 hours to 2 days or more
- Instructor: Qualified, competent with expertise in the subject area
- Location: our campus, at your business or off site
- Cost: within your budget, plus grant funding is available for some training
Why Partner With Meridian for Training?
To assist with meeting your organizational objectives toward:
- Growth in employee skill level
- Greater efficiency
- Improved customer service
- Cost savings
- Increased productivity
- Increased revenue
Our curriculum is current, relevant and adaptable. The advanced technology and training equipment we provide are essential to meeting your training and development needs.
We know you watch your budget, and we know you want to get the best return for your training investment. As part of the Oklahoma CareerTech system and as an independent school district, Meridian provides tailored training at a considerably lower rate than most for-profit training organizations. We know that each company is different, and we work with you to design a tailored program within your budget.
A Measurable Difference
Our goal is your success. Getting the right training for your employees is the key factor to that success. After training, we follow up to make sure your training objectives were met because our goal is to have a strong long-term partnership with you and your employees.
Download a map with directions to campus. Take the second entrance. Look for the Industrial Development Center and use parking lot D.
5 Key Questions to Understand Your Training Needs
Be sure to like our BIS page on Facebook to get information to strengthen your business.