Whether you have industrial training needs for your small or large manufacturing business, we can help you achieve your desired outcomes. Through our needs assessment, our team will develop innovative solutions for your business.
How we train your team
- Training can take place on your equipment or off-site at Meridian.
- Training is offered at a low-cost through a funding partnership with CareerTech, Meridian’s parent organization.
- Instructors are highly trained and certified in their areas of expertise.
Complex System Integration
- Hydraulics and Pneumatics
- Industrial Electricity and Motor Control
- Instrument Calibration, Tuning and Measurement
- Motor Drives
- Pneumatic Control Systems
- Programmable Logic Controllers
- Digital Electronics
- Operational Amplifiers
- Solid State Circuit
General Industry Tools
- Blue Print Reading
- Failure Mode Effects Analysis
- Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)
- Root Cause Analysis/Problem Solving
- Statistical Process Control
- Lean Basics
- Lean Manufacturing
- Lean Office/Non-Manufacturing
- CNC Set Up, Operations and Programming
- Machine Tool Theory and Operations
- Precise Surface Grinding
- Precision Measurement
Quality Management Systems
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
- TS 16949
Supply Chain Management (APICS)
- Demand Management
- Distribution Systems
- Inventory Management
- Material Requirements
- Sales and Operations Planning
- Blueprint Reading with Layout and Fit Up
- MIG Welding
- Robotic Welding
- Shielded Arc Welding
- TIG Welding
- Welder Certification
- CNC Operations and Programming
Oklahoma Manufacturing Alliance
Assistance through the Oklahoma Manufacturing Alliance provides services for small to large manufacturing businesses. You may be able to receive assistance with company-wide assessments, facility layout and design, production development, succession and strategic planning, technical and short-term engineering assistance, business and tax incentives, and more. Services are available to help grow, develop and strengthen your company.
Stillwater Area Manufacturing Council (SAMC)
Join other regional manufacturers and industrial partners in a quarterly forum designed to support the growth and development of the manufacturing industry in Stillwater and surrounding communities. The Stillwater Area Manufacturing Council is a partnership between the Stillwater Chamber of Commerce, the Oklahoma Manufacturing Alliance and Meridian Technology Center. Learn more about our upcoming meetings.