We offer a wide variety of short courses to provide you opportunities to grow your skills with technology. To view a list of scheduled classes and descriptions, click the links below:
Classes at our Stillwater Campus
- QuickBooks – To see course descriptions with options to enroll
- Microsoft Office – To see course descriptions with options to enroll
- General Computer – To see course descriptions with options to enroll
- Adobe – To see course descriptions with options to enroll
- Technovation4Education 2018 (T4E) – For details, see our T4E page
- Home Automation – To see course descriptions with options to enroll
Classes at the Stillwater Public Library
- Seniors Classes at the Stillwater Public Library – To see course descriptions with options to enroll
Classes at Guthrie Public Library
We are pleased to partner with the Guthrie Public Library to offer free and low-cost training every 2nd Tuesday of the month this spring. These short, 2-hour classes are designed for the novice user and include hands-on activities to get you comfortable using the technology.
- Tech Tuesday at the Guthrie Public Library – To see course descriptions with options to enroll
We are pleased to partner with the Guthrie Chamber and the Guthrie Public Library to deliver classes this spring to benefit those in the business community. These sessions are packed with information to enable you to get the tech information you need quickly and get back to work.
- Business Tech Tuesday at the Guthrie Public Library – To see course descriptions with options to enroll
Classes at Perry
We are happy to partner with the Perry Chamber of Commerce to deliver technology classes to benefit for both personal and business use.
- Technology Training for Personal Use in Perry – To see course descriptions with options to enroll
- Tech Training for Business Professionals at the Perry Chamber – To see course descriptions with options to enroll
Discover the many strategies for integrating technology in your classroom & library to offer a rich and engaging environment for your students. With over 40 hands-on sessions, you will gain the skills you need to begin or enhance your technology journey. Sessions are designed for the novice user as well as those who grasp technology quickly. Registrations will begin on March 15th along with session descriptions on our website at meridiantech.edu/t4e. Join us as we celebrate our 10th year of providing quality professional development for teachers, administrators, library media specialists, counselors and more! Pricing available for 1, 2 or 3 day attendance.
For complete details, view our T4E page.
Let our business strengthen your business
We can train on most any computer-related topic and develop customized training specific for you by:
- Using comprehensive course content focused on the topics you need
- Scheduling training on days and times that fit your schedule
- Training at our location or yours using our mobile lab
- Offering training at an affordable price
- Providing instructors who are highly experienced in their areas of expertise
- Adobe Creative Suite – After Effects, InDesign, Illustrator, PhotoShop, and Premier
- CompTIA A+, Security+ and Network+
- Computer Basics
- C# programming, HTML 5 and Windows Azure
- Crystal Reports
- Interactive Boards – SMART Board and Promethean Board
- iOS App Development
- Mac and Apple classes
- Microsoft Office Applications – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Access and Publisher
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft Surface, iPads, and other tablets
- Social Media for Your Business
- SolidWorks, AutoCAD, Mastercam
- Windows 7 and Windows 10
- And more!