Technovation4Education is virtual this fall!
|T4E||T4E offers educators interactive, hands-on sessions to sharpen their skills with technology designed for the classroom, explore new implementation strategies and network with like-minded professionals.|
But you don’t have to wait until next summer to get started because this fall, T4E is going virtual! Each month you can experience a targeted, 30-minute webinar to keep you moving forward with your technology skills.
Check out the lineup and mark your calendars. All webinars are completely free, but registration is required. Can’t make the dates we scheduled? No problem! We are recording them and will send you the link as long as you pre-register.
Pre-registration is required. CHECK OUT OUR LINEUP!
Short Courses at 4 Locations!
All classes, including those that are no cost, require registration.
Meridian Tech @ the Stillwater Library
|We offer a wide range of hands-on classes for all skill levels.||filler text||We are excited to continue our partnership with SPL to deliver basic computer classes in 2-hour increments and at a slow pace.|
Tech Tuesday @ the Guthrie Library
We are pleased to partner with the Guthrie Public Library to offer free and low-cost computer training every 2nd Tuesday of the month this fall. These short, 2-hour classes are designed for the novice user and include hands-on activities to get you comfortable using the technology.
4th Wednesday @ the Perry Chamber
We are pleased to partner with the Perry Chamber of Commerce to deliver quality, hands-on training that focuses on tools and technology to help you further your business.
30 Minute Webinars to increase your productivity
Did you miss one of our webinars?
Not a problem! We record each one so you don’t have to miss a single tip. Just click the webinar name below, register with your email, and view at a time that is convenient for you.
We now have webinars just for teachers: Check out the line up!
Need a customized class just for your organization?
We can train on most any computer-related topic and develop customized training specific for you by:
- Using comprehensive course content focused on the topics you need
- Scheduling training on days and times that fit your schedule
- Training at our location or yours using our mobile lab
- Offering training at an affordable price
- Providing instructors who are highly experienced in their areas of expertise
Call us at (405) 377-3333, x265 or email us at email@example.com.
- Adobe Creative Suite – After Effects, InDesign, Illustrator, PhotoShop, and Premier
- CompTIA A+, Security+ and Network+
- Computer Basics
- C# programming, HTML 5, CSS, Visual Studio, SQLServer, iOS App Development
- Interactive Boards – SMART Board and Promethean Board
- Mac and Apple classes
- Microsoft Office Applications – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Access and Publisher
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft Surface, iPads, and other tablets
- QuickBooks Desktop and Online
- Social Media for Your Business
- SolidWorks, AutoCAD, Mastercam
- Windows 7 and Windows 10
- And more!
Our New Horizons Partnership Portal Provides Additional Training Options!
We are pleased to partner with New Horizons OK to provide additional training options to you as a reduced price from their list price, in a online-live format and all are guaranteed-to-run! Check out the possibilities on our new portal.