Meridian Tech Values U
Values U provides professional development opportunities for all Meridian employees. Each course is designed to enhance your professional skills and create alignment with our organizational core values.
The Values U series is comprised of 7 individual classes. You can choose to take just 1 or complete the entire series. If you choose to pursue all 7 classes you can earn the Values U Certificate, recognition and a one-time $500 stipend.
|Ideal Team Player
|Excellence & Relationships
|Accountability at Work
|Impact & Excellence
|Elective of your Choice*
|Excellence & Empowerment
*Elective can come from Master Educator or Professional Development offered by Randall Smith
Elective is to be mutually agreed upon with the team member and their supervisor.
- Each class is 90 minutes.
- Classes are offered multiple times to help accommodate a variety of schedules.
- If your normal work schedule is outside of these times, please work with your supervisor to make adjustments to your schedule to allow you to participate.
- You can sign up at any time. We ask that you sign up at least 24 hours in advance of the session.
- Confirmation emails and calendar invitations will be sent upon completion of registration.
- If you need to cancel or change dates, please contact Victoria before the class begins.
- Class completion will be tracked and participants notified upon series completion.
Schedule for Spring 2023
Working Genius Facilitator: Julie Griffin
The 6 Types of Working Genius is an assessment-based framework that can help you find joy and energy in your work while enhancing productivity and preventing burnout. This interactive session will help you gain deep self-discovery through your assessment results, so you can better understand the geniuses, competencies and frustrations you bring to your work and personal life.
Ideal Team Player Facilitator: Lorinda Schrammel
Are you an ideal team player? Come learn more about how an ideal team player possesses a potent combination of three virtues — they are humble, hungry, and smart. This session help you recognize and develop strategies to demonstrate these virtues at work to bring out the ideal team player in yourself and your co-workers.
Accountability at Work Facilitator: Rebecca Eastham
A culture of accountability at work is a game changer. It fosters an environment that thrives while working together, rather than against one another. And when you do slip up, you can flex your personal accountability rather than succumb to a culture of blame. This session will give you tips and practice to grow your personal accountability.
Creativity Tools Facilitator: Kyle Eastham
Do you ever wish you could be more creative? Ever get stuck and tell yourself, “Oh well, I’m just not creative?” Well, there’s hope! In this session, you will discuss components needed for creativity and practice using specific creativity tools. You will walk away templates to help you generate more ideas for creative problem solving.
Communication Facilitator: TBD
Customer Service Facilitator: TBD