CompTIA Schedule at Pawnee Nation College
Choose your class to begin your journey to a CompTIA certification.
ComptTIA IT Fundamentals +
Length of course is 5 consecutive days, 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM.
This course will prepare participants to take the FC0-U61 exam to obtain the IT Fundamentals+ certification and help participants learn some of the basic principles and techniques of providing PC, mobile, applications, and network support.
- Set up a computer workstation and use basic software applications.
- Explain the functions and types of devices used within a computer system.
- Apply basic computer maintenance and support principles.
- Describe some principles of software and database development.
- Configure computers and mobile devices to connect to home networks and to the Internet.
- Identify security issues affecting the use of computers and networks.
CompTIA A+ Certification
Length of course is a total of 10 days for both Part 1 and Part 2. In addition, to achieve your certification, you must pass 2 exams, 220-901 and 220-902.
Part 1 is 5 consecutive days, 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM. This course prepares you for taking Exam 220-901.
Part 2 is 5 consecutive days, 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM. This course prepares you for taking Exam 220-902.
In this course, you will acquire the essential skills and information you will need to install, configure, optimize, troubleshoot, repair, upgrade, and perform preventive maintenance on PCs, digital devices, and operating systems.
- Identify the hardware components of personal computers and mobile digital devices.
- Identify the basic components and functions of operating systems.
- Identify networking and security fundamentals.
- Identify the operational procedures that should be followed by professional PC technicians.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot display devices.
- Install and configure peripheral components.
- Manage system components.
- Manage data storage.
- Install and configure Microsoft Windows.
- Optimize and maintain Microsoft Windows.
- Work with other operating systems.
- Identify the hardware and software requirements for client environment configurations.
- Identify network technologies.
- Install and configure networking capabilities.
- Support mobile digital devices.
- Support printers and multi-function devices.
- Identify security threats, vulnerabilities, and controls.
- Implement security controls.
- Troubleshoot system-wide issues.
Enrollment must be completed no later than 2 business days prior to the first day of class.
To obtain the current price and to enroll, contact the Pawnee Nation College – Staci Burns or Marcella Stephenson at 918-762-3343.
There are separate costs for the class and exam vouchers.
Due the the agreement with Pawnee Nation College, once the class has been paid for the cost of the class is non-refundable.