Homeschool, private school and virtual school student interviews will take place on Meridian’s campus this spring. Future students can expect to spend 15-20 minutes with one of Meridian’s Career Counselors. Sign up below.
The following protocols will be in place to help us ensure we’re able to interview students while practicing safe social distancing procedures.
- Interviews must be scheduled in advance. Sign up below.
- Please park in Lot B and use entrance B1. When you arrive on campus and call 405.377.3333 to check in with the Career Planning Center.
- Students will be called into the building when it is their scheduled interview time. Face masks are required.
- Only students will be allowed in the interview. There will not be a waiting area, so family members are required to wait in their cars during the interview process.
- Meeting spaces will be sanitized between interviews.
To make the most out of your interview time, be sure that you have submitted the required information and forms needed from homeschool, private school and virtual school students. These include:
- Affidavit of homeschooling
- Proof of age (birth certificate or driver’s license/permit)
- Immunization record
- Proof of enrollment on virtual school letterhead
- Proof of residence (water or electric bill with a physical location of address)
- Transcript with a completed application
If you have any questions please contact Teresa Klingsick at email@example.com or call 405.377.3333.
Students will receive a letter in early April letting them know if they have been accepted into a program.