This series is perfect for an entry-level associate ready to perform their best and enhance their customer service and sales skill set. Enroll in all 4 retail training classes for $99. Regular price $120
- Retail Industry Overview | August 24th
- Know Before You Sell | August 24th
- Retail Service and Sales Strategies | August 25th
- Providing Exceptional Customer Service | August 26th
Starting a business or looking to grow, your point of sale (POS) can help you create more loyal customers and find new ones. Square is one of the most popular POS systems for businesses across the globe. While most companies use Square to accept credit card payments, that’s just the beginning. Some of Square’s best features include marketing solutions, loyalty program, automated customer outreach, advanced reporting, payroll management, and inventory control. Learn how easily you can implement Square’s business solutions to grow your company. This course is perfect for businesses of all types, from those looking to switch to Square to veteran Square users curious how Square can help grow their business.
- Square: It’s for More than Processing Payments | August 31st
Need a customized class just for your organization?
We can train on most any computer-related topic and develop customized training specific for you by:
- Using comprehensive course content focused on the topics you need
- Scheduling training on days and times that fit your schedule
- Training at our location or yours using our mobile lab
- Offering training at an affordable price
- Providing instructors who are highly experienced in their areas of expertise
Call us at (405) 377-3333, x265.
- Adobe Creative Suite – After Effects, InDesign, Illustrator, PhotoShop, and Premier
- CompTIA A+, Security+ and Network+
- Computer Basics
- C# programming, HTML 5, CSS, Visual Studio, SQLServer, iOS App Development
- Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Classroom
- Interactive Boards – SMART Board and Promethean Board
- Mac and Apple classes
- Microsoft Office Applications – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Access and Publisher
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft Surface, iPads, and other tablets
- QuickBooks Desktop and Online
- Social Media for Your Business
- SolidWorks, AutoCAD, Mastercam
- Windows 10
- And more!
Get Started by Contacting Us