“The Value of Podcasting for your Business or Personal Brand” – ENROLL IN THIS COURSE
February 11th, 2021 (10:00 – 11:00 AM)
Podcasts are one of the most rapidly growing forms of entertainment. Research shows over 155 million Americans have listened to a podcast at least once in their lives. Learn how this form of media can boost engagement for your organization or business. This virtual session will feature a panel of three podcasting veterans who will share how podcasts have impacted their business or personal brand.
“Technical Aspects of Podcasting” – ENROLL IN THIS COURSE
February 18th, 2021 (10:00 – 11:00 AM)
Participants will be taken inside of a podcasting studio to learn the basics of setting up podcasting equipment. You may be surprised at how affordable, and accessible podcasting can be. In this virtual session you will learn about recording equipment, editing software, and distribution platforms.
“Launching and Growing Your Podcast” – ENROLL IN THIS COURSE
February 25th, 2021 (10:00 – 11:00 AM)
Jon McCoy and Becky Endicott of the popular podcast “We Are For Good” will share lessons learned through their podcasting adventures. Launched on August 25th, their podcast debuted at #1 on the non-profit podcasting chart and has since surpassed over 10,000 downloads. In this virtual session Jon and Becky will take you through the early stages of their podcast and share tips on building a strong community.
Need a customized class just for your organization?
We can train on most any computer-related topic and develop customized training specific for you by:
- Using comprehensive course content focused on the topics you need
- Scheduling training on days and times that fit your schedule
- Training at our location or yours using our mobile lab
- Offering training at an affordable price
- Providing instructors who are highly experienced in their areas of expertise
Call us at (405) 377-3333, x265.
- Adobe Creative Suite – After Effects, InDesign, Illustrator, PhotoShop, and Premier
- CompTIA A+, Security+ and Network+
- Computer Basics
- C# programming, HTML 5, CSS, Visual Studio, SQLServer, iOS App Development
- Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Classroom
- Interactive Boards – SMART Board and Promethean Board
- Mac and Apple classes
- Microsoft Office Applications – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Access and Publisher
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft Surface, iPads, and other tablets
- QuickBooks Desktop and Online
- Social Media for Your Business
- SolidWorks, AutoCAD, Mastercam
- Windows 10
- And more!
Get Started by Contacting Us