We know during this time business and employees alike may be facing financial challenges. At Meridian, part of our mission is to secure economic futures. With that in mind, we are working to provide solutions to meet your needs, and we’d love to hear from you how we can help.
Q: What resources do you provide to help with training or other needs?
- Our Business and Industry Services team is always available to consult with you to learn more about your specific needs, especially during this time.
- We offer several no-cost pre-recorded webinars focused on increasing your productivity. Trainings include Tips and Tricks in Microsoft Word and Game Changers in Google Drive. Look halfway down the page in the gray box that says Did You Miss One of Our Webinars.
- A variety of online training is available through Ed2Go ranging from GRE prep to grant writing to medical terminology to 12 steps to a successful job search.
- Our Computer Training Services team is offering a free virtual hotline to help provide possible solutions, answer questions, or even provide virtual training. Examples of possible topics include Google applications, Office 365 and those applications, screen sharing and capturing options, and more. To reach them, please email email@example.com with the following information:
- Details on what you need training or help with.
- Whether you are able to do a Google Meet call or video chat.
- The best time of day to call.
- Guidance from the U.S. Department of Labor on preparing your workplace for COVID-19.
- EIDL vs PPPL Side-by-Side comparison chart.
- Link to the governor’s Open Up and Recover Safely Plan that includes guidance for businesses, resources for businesses and employers from the Centers for Disease Control and recommendations from the CDC for cleaning and disinfecting your facility.
- The Oklahoma Office of Workforce Development is working closely with various industries to match out-of-work Oklahomans with employers who need to fill current job openings. This effort quickly connects job-seekers to employers who need new workers right now. Visit https://oklahomaworks.gov/talentexchange for details.
Q: What assistance is available for small businesses?
The U.S. Small Business Administration is offering low-interest federal disaster loans for working capital to Oklahoma small businesses suffering substantial economic injury as a result of the Coronavirus (COVID-19). This funding will be provided by the Coronavirus Preparedness and Response Supplemental Appropriations Act that was recently signed by President Trump. Oklahoma businesses affected by the Coronavirus are asked to fill out the Oklahoma Department of Emergency Management’s Small Business Disaster Economic Injury Assessment survey by clicking HERE.
Have someone from the Business and Industry Services team contact me.