Under minimal supervision, performs welding applications within one or more work teams. Performs visual and in-process inspections in accordance with API and ISO quality specifications. Helps facilitate the team in diagnosing, troubleshooting, and solving welding problems that enhance through-put within the work team. Responsible for supporting the team and team’s objectives. Responsible for training team members. Required to pass periodic welding tests and qualifications in compliance with qualification procedures.
•Set-up/run RT & UT Quality Vessel Weld Processes – 3 (GMAW, FCAW, GTAW).
•Set-up/run RT Quality Pipe Weld – All Positions (6G).
•Set-up/run UT Quality Nozzle Welds – All positions (6G).
•Set-up/run Carbon Arc Gouging.
•Able to make any UT or RT Weld Repair.
•Clean and stamp all welds.
•Set-up/run all structural non-code welds.
•Know how to run all welding equipment.
•Ability to read drawings, WPS’s/PQR’s.
•Ability to lead others and plan ahead – Good.
•Knowledge of PT, MT, UT, RT methods.
•Ability to make correct decisions – Good.
•Speed of accomplishing tasks – Fast.
•Ability to work safely – Best.
•Average Percent of weld repairs – <0.5%.
• Knowledge of welding processes.
• Must have a strong understanding of how to interpret and use blueprints, welding specifications, and welding procedures.
• Must be able to use and read welding measuring devices to include but not limited to squares, levels, and tape measures.
• High School Diploma or equivalent diploma.
• Successful completion of welding tests and qualifications.
• 3+ year of experience.
6:30am – 5:00pm
Based on experience
Application Process: apply at www.f-e-t.com and click on “careers”
Contact Information: DeAnn Crane/contract recruiter/405-260-7827
This position is located in Guthrie OK