Responsible for assigned shop mechanical repair functions to ensure continuous production consistent with established standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Works with ethics, honesty, values and integrity. Provides a position of professionalism to others.
• Performs various shop duties including maintaining a clean work environment inside and outside of the shop.
• Assists with servicing and washing equipment.
• Cleaning, painting and loading equipment and tools.
• Uses all electrical tools/safety devices and equipment in according to Company polices and safety procedures.
• Fosters a positive working relationship with co-workers, customers, clients and management.
• Completes all safety and equipment related trainings required on a monthly basis.
• Responsible for answering company issued cell phone during on call hours, in accordance with company and safety policies.
• Any other duty, responsibility or task as assigned by the supervisor.
Please email resume