Blast variety of products.
* Blast variety of products following procedures.
* Preparation/masking for blasting and painting.
* Assist Painter in handling and preparation for painting.
* Maintain equipment and area in good, clean, safe and operational condition.
* Prepare and follow required paper work (i.e., paint logs, PO’s).
* Ability to read, write and speak English; simple mechanical equipment.
* Ability to focus on specific jobs, follow instructions.
* Team player.
* Standing, walking, carrying, bending, lifting 50 lbs. eight hours a day.
* High school diploma/GED.
* 1 year of field experience or related experience.
6:30am – 5:00pm
Based on experience
Application Process: apply at www.f-e-t.com and click on “careers”
Contact Information: DeAnn Crane/contract recruiter/405-260-7827