Greets vendors, customers, job applicants and other visitors. Operates the switchboard or operator console to route incoming calls and place outgoing local and long distance calls. Handles special projects, as assigned.
• Assisting Internal and External Customers.
• Answer and direct all calls to proper locations.
• Greet visiting guests and clients.
• Conference Room Scheduling.
• Responsible for all mail distribution.
• Facilitate all mail and overnight shipping procedures.
• Coordinate executive meetings, luncheons, and conference calls.
• Manage and order office supplies.
• Maintain inventory Main kitchen and Conference Rooms.
• Assist Executive Assistant and Departmental Assistant as needed.
• Provide general administrative support and work on projects as assigned to support the corporate office
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
•Strong data entry skills.
•Ability to multi-task.
• Strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Energetic and responsive people person and team players with the ability to work with all levels of employees and customers.
• Must be detail oriented.
• Must be adaptable to changes in the work environment, competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
• Must be able to take and follow written and oral instructions.
• High School Degree or equivalent.
• Entry level position.
M-F, 8am to 5pm
Apply at www.f-e-t.com and click on “careers” – search for Guthrie, OK
For additional information, call 405-260-7800