Responsible for ensuring that all quality requirements are met per customer contract and FES Quality System during product manufacture. Approves final verification of products and participates in product sell-off
• Performs quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
• Prioritizes tasks effectively to complete all work within allotted timeframe.
• Develops and proposes workable solutions to problems; researches components/parts required within a scheduled timeframe.
• Works effectively as a team contributor on assignments. Has ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively in a team to develop effective presentation materials.
• Has ability to maintain relevant and up-to-date technological knowledge and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations, and/or standards.
• Works independently, without interfering with the ability of coworkers to perform their jobs, while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
• Identifies complex problems and reviews related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
• Has ability to independently gather and communicate information and ideas influentially and with confidence in person, by telephone, in written form (including email) so that audience of peers, supervisors, and customers will understand.
• Ability to understand and apply International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), Export Administration Regulations (EAR), and Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office (DSS) regulations/restrictions as they pertain to foreign travel and interaction with non-U.S. persons.
• Express, in English, thoughts, comments, and information clearly, concisely, and articulately.
• Professionally communicates information and responds to internal/external customer requests in a professional manner.
• Complies with assigned work schedules and overtime requests required to fulfill program and organizational objectives.
• Works in a positive, cooperative, and respectful manner to proactively respond to the needs of internal customers (intra and interdepartmental co-workers) and external customers in compliance with the FES Quality System and customer contracts
40 hours a week in between 6:30am – 5:00pm
based off experience
Apply at fescorp.com/careers