Essential Functions Include the Following:
(Italicized statements are detailed in the last section of this Job Description)
• Responsible for verifying, by way of inspections and audits, that internal procedures and customer-mandated requirements are followed and met during the production process.
• Develops Quality Plans for assigned programs from contract requirements, internal procedures, and any other document requirements.
• Inspects products for compliance.
• Examines product defects and determines disposition.
• Resolves discrepancies through corrective action.
• Responsible for identifying, investigating, and resolving quality problems.
• Reviews/signs documents.
• Verifies shipping procedures are compliant with contractual requirements.
• Conducts product sell-off.
• Attends meetings as required
• Communicates customer quality and internal FES Quality Management system requirements
Skills and Abilities:
• Performs quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
• Prioritizes tasks effectively to complete all work within allotted timeframe.
• Develops and proposes workable solutions to problems; researches components/parts required within a scheduled timeframe.
• Works effectively as a team contributor on assignments. Has ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively in a team to develop effective presentation materials.
• Has ability to maintain relevant and up-to-date technological knowledge and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations, and/or standards.
• Works independently, without interfering with the ability of coworkers to perform their jobs, while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
• Identifies complex problems and reviews related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
• Has ability to independently gather and communicate information and ideas influentially and with confidence in person, by telephone, in written form (including email) so that audience of peers, supervisors, and customers will understand.
• Ability to understand and apply International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), Export Administration Regulations (EAR), and Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office (DSS) regulations/restrictions as they pertain to foreign travel and interaction with non-U.S. persons.
• Express, in English, thoughts, comments, and information clearly, concisely, and articulately.
• Professionally communicates information and responds to internal/external customer requests in a professional manner.
• Complies with assigned work schedules and overtime requests required to fulfill program and organizational objectives.
• Works in a positive, cooperative, and respectful manner to proactively respond to the needs of internal customers (intra and interdepartmental co-workers) and external customers in compliance with the FES Quality System and customer contracts.
Monday through Friday around 8:00am to 5:00pm
based on education and experience
Apply at https://www.fescorp.com/careers.html