Companion Healthcare is accepting application for professional caregivers in the Stillwater area who love working with the elderly. If you are looking for a career that will help satisfy your desire to serve others and make a difference in someone’s life everyday, we would love to visit with you. You do not have to be certified to be a private caregiver; however, if you are a CNA or HHA that is helpful. We offer flexible schedules to meet your needs (day, night, weekend) * 4 hour shifts * 12 hour shifts
The private duty caregiver performs routine tasks of personal care under the direction of a patient care plan. Caregivers provide personal care to assist with maintaining a clean, safe and healthy environment. Caregivers observe physical, mental and emotional conditions and reports any change to the nursing staff
• Current OK Driver’s license
• Ability to follow instructions of established nursing care routine.
• Basic understanding of infection control protocol.
• Ability to work in varying work conditions and temperatures as in various patient homes or care facilities which often include the presence of various pets
• Customer-service oriented attitude
• Must be able to pass criminal background check
based on experience
apply on-line at www.companionhealth.net