Pest populations are growing and SO ARE WE! COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
- Evaluate pest control situations by inspecting conditions.
- Identify new infestations and determine cause.
- Determine appropriate treatment and prevention options.
- Provide top notch customer service.
- Maintain safe work habits by following company standards.
- Maintain site records with required information.
- Maintain vehicle and equipment in clean and proper operating condition.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Positive Attitude and willingness to Learn.
- Strong Customer Service Skills.
- Ability to make solid “On the Spot” decisions.
- Ability to adhere to our corporate policies and procedures.
- Previous experience is a PLUS, but not required. We will train the right candidate.
- Strong Attention to Detail.
- Stable work history.
GREAT PAY with opportunities for commission and bonuses!
Application Process/Contact Information
To apply for this position, please call (405) 372-7774 and/or email firstname.lastname@example.org