• Duties include but not limited to:
1. Excellent communication skill
2. Must be able to multi task
3. Collection chief complaint
4. Complete review of systems
5. Input data into EMR
6. Check fridge temperature and document
7. Clean area and throw away trash
8. Check and stock inventory
9. Answer incoming telephone calls
10. Check in patients as they have arrive.
11. Ensure contact and demographic information for each patient is entered appropriately in the electronic medical record (EMR)
12. Collect credit card payments and cash for uninsured services.
13. Verify insurance plans
14. Check fax periodically
15. Keep the waiting area clean and take out the trash.
16. New Grads will be considered who have a strong clinical internship. Please provide letter of recommendation or reference.
1. Certified from an approved Medical Assistant Training Program.
2. CPR certification.
3. Perform and document vital signs with manual blood pressure on patients
4. Be proficient in performing blood draws, flu and strep tests, EKGs and Injections.
5. Be proficient in Microsoft Office
$9.00 – $11.00 an hour
Submit resume to email@example.com