The Natural Gas Generator Mechanic is responsible for the setup, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of NG generators.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Works with ethics, honesty, values and integrity. Provides a position of professionalism to others.
• Diagnoses electrical, mechanical, and gas issues on NG generators.
• Keeps inventory of supplies and ensures parts are in stock and available.
• Performs extensive preventative maintenance on NG engines.
• Utilizes diagnostic software to troubleshoot and setup engines.
• Extracts oil samples from engines in the field.
• Assists in the shop repairing diesel units as needed.
• Fosters a positive working relationship with co-workers, customers, clients and management.
• Completes all safety and equipment related trainings required on a monthly basis.
• Responsible for answering company issued cell phone during on call hours, in accordance with company and safety policies.
• Any other duty, responsibility or task as assigned by the supervisor.
Visit: www.gvty.com and select Oklahoma City, OK and apply online
Call 405-488-0302 with any questions