Regular and reliable attendance at the worksite or assigned work location
Travel to carious plants to make necessary repairs
Operate and drive light and heavy equipment of various sizes and weights safely and efficiently
Follow all company policies and OSHA/MSHA regulations for safe working procedures
Perform servicing and maintenance of equipment, refer major problems to the supervisor
Experienced and proficient to make necessary cuts with a cutting torch
Experienced and proficient to make necessary welds with a welder
Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
· Class B CDL with air brakes preferred or must be willing & able to obtain one within six months.
· Willingness and ability to maintain maintenance records.
· Mechanical aptitude and the ability to do plant repairs.
· Good safety and driving records.
· Ability to operate equipment safely and efficiently under a variety of working conditions
· Ability to read, write and figure basic mathematical calculations
· Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions.
· Excellent verbal, written and comprehension communication skills.
· Must provide own hand tools.
· Must be willing to work overtime, nights and weekends when necessary.
· Compliance with all OSHA/MSHA regulations
· Knowledge of materials, methods, and tools involved in construction.
· Knowledge of hazards and safety precautions common to heavy equipment operations
· Ability to work near, around or on light or heavy equipment