The diesel mechanics are responsible for day to day duties such as servicing trucks and equipment, diagnosing problems electrical and mechanical. Communicating with managers and keeping records of all repair work while maintaining a safe work environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Works with ethics, honesty, values and integrity. Provides a positive example to others.
• Diagnoses electrical and mechanical problems and relays information back to service and branch managers.
• Keeps inventory of supplies and makes sure parts are in stock and available.
• Operates and maintains commercial motor vehicles.
• Communicates efficiently with foreman, branch manager, coordinators, and other employees and vendors.
• Completes all safety and equipment related training required on a monthly basis.
• Any other duty, responsibility or task as assigned by supervisor
Visit: www.gvty.com and select Oklahoma City location and apply online
Call 405-488-0302 with any questions