Does this sound like a good fit? resumé
Working alongside our marketing coordinator, this intern will get their hands dirty working on a broad variety of internal and outbound marketing activities for a leading electronics company focused on the development of tools for the underground construction industry. Our engineers possess innovative drive for creating best-in-class products, and your job will be to assist in promoting these tools.
As a marketing intern, a typical day might include the following:
– Participate in the planning and execution of marketing and advertising campaigns.
– Assist in the development and implementation of social media and web content.
– Aid in event planning and timelines for event marketing projects.
– Brainstorm, develop, and manage inventory of promotional items.
– Identify and interpret key business trends and industry findings
This job might be for you if you:
– Are majoring in marketing, communications, multimedia journalism, or a similar field.
– Have experience with Microsoft and Adobe suites.
– Have dabbled in or are experienced with digital marketing.
– Are a detail oriented, organized, creative thinker, who can multi-task and meet multiple deadlines.
– Are excited to work on projects which showcase products that make a difference in everyone’s lives.
– Like working in an office environment with occasional trips to the shop.
– Can report to Perry, Oklahoma, for work.
Is this position paid?
When would I start?
– ASAP! We are excited to have you join our team.
What are the time expectations?
– We expect you to work at least 15 hours/week, but will discuss your office hours to accommodate classes.
Excited? Want to apply?
Check out the application at https://career4.successfactors.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=25811&company=2642654P&username=