Responsible for evaluating, maintaining, and repairing equipment within Manufacturing resulting in the continuous production of quality products. Verifies products/processes meet quality specifications, assembles products as needed, and interacts with customers regarding production planning, problem resolution, and process improvement. These duties are performed in conjunction with the Manufacturing Engineers
• Performs quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
• Works effectively as a team contributor on assignments.
• Works independently, without interfering with the ability of coworkers to perform their jobs, while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
• Ability to understand and apply International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), Export Administration Regulations (EAR), and Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office (DSS) regulations/restrictions as they pertain to foreign travel and interaction with non-U.S. persons.
• Express, in English, thoughts, comments, and information clearly, concisely, and articulately.
• Professionally communicates information and responds to internal/external customer requests in a professional manner.
• Complies with assigned work schedules and overtime requests required to fulfill program and organizational objectives.
• Works in a positive, cooperative, and respectful manner to proactively respond to the needs of internal customers (intra and interdepartmental co-workers) and external customers in compliance with the FES Quality System and customer contracts.
varies on need
based on experience
Apply at https://www.fescorp.com/careers.html