1. Assign resident care to CMA’s and Certified Nurse Aides and supervise completion of such assignments
2. Keep residents chart in order, i.e. proper documentation and carry out physician’s orders
3. Perform nursing duties as needed
4. Administer medications and order same as needed
5. Dependable and reliable in attendance
1. Ability to follow instructions of established nursing care routine.
2. Basic understanding of infection control protocol.
3. Patience, tact, and a desire to serve others.
4. Oklahoma LPN License
negotiable based on experience
Apply on-line www.companionhealth.net
In Person – 1103 Birch – Perry