• Respond to customer issues received via ticketing system, phone and email by troubleshooting issues with computers, phones, printers, faxes, email, networks, etc. to determine the best course of action to resolve issues preventing future occurrences.
• Maintain all IT equipment through re-imaging, application installation, account creation, and upgrade installation for new and existing users.
• Evaluate the necessity of requests for hardware and software installations and recommend appropriate alternatives to users in order to maximize usage of in-house resources.
• Compile reports to provide a high-level update on the progress and efficiency of various accomplishments, initiatives and projects.
• Maintain and support telecommunications requirements for data and voice as required.
• Perform desktop and laptop system deployments including hardware and software configuration to ensure user’s machines perform at peak operating levels.
• Routinely inspect all supported equipment on property, identifying potential problems repairs.
• Assist in all hardware installations, changes and updates with vendors and users, adhering to the IT Change Control Process.
• Perform all other duties as assigned
• General knowledge of LAN/WAN administration tasks and the proactive setup and management of client network infrastructures
• Highly motivated with ability to work independently, and appropriately with work load
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and project execution skills
• Strong customer service skills
• Ability to maintain technical documentation
• Ability to sit and stand for prolonged periods of time
• Must be able to lift and carry objects up to fifty (50) pounds and occasionally lift above head with assistance
• Must be able to walk, bend at the waist, crouch, reach with hands and arms, use hands to grasp, and have finger dexterity to handle and feel objects, tools or controls as necessary
• Specific vision abilities required for this job, include close vision, distance vision and the ability to adjust focus, may use corrective lenses
• Must be able work in a smoking environment with a moderate noise level Comfortable with changing priorities and work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
• Must be able to work flexible schedules including nights, weekends and occasional holidays
Hours will vary
20-25 per hour
Please e mail Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org