• Answer, evaluate, and prioritize incoming telephone, voice mail, e-mail, and in-person requests for assistance from clients experiencing issues with hardware, software, networking, and other computer-related technologies.
• Documents, tracks, and monitors the issue to ensure a timely resolution.
• Interview clients to collect information about issues, lead them through diagnostic procedures to determine the source of the issue, and step client through the resolution of issue when possible.
• Assist clients in the use of standard business and administrative software, including word processing, spreadsheets and database management; provides instruction or written documentation where required.
• Provide onsite repairs and corrections where required.
• Install, configure, and upgrade operating systems and software, using standard business and administrative packages; may modify specific applications for use in operational departments.
• Install, assemble, and configure computers, monitors, and peripherals such as printers, scanners and related hardware.
• Make hardware and software acquisition recommendations including helping clients to assess needs and provide justification for equipment and services.
• Assist with the planning, design, research and acquisition of new or upgraded hardware and software systems; maintain current knowledge of hardware, software and network technology and recommend modifications as necessary
• Provide periodic after hours technical support to the company using remote support tools with occasional onsite service required.
• Consult with I.T. business analysts to discuss and gain knowledge of SAP and other software related issues.
• Cross-train with other members of the I.T. technical staff to further develop a comprehensive understanding of overall computing environment.
• Work closely with and provide feedback to all members of the I.T. division.
• Through behavior and communication, maintain positive relationships with customers, clients, supervisors, and co-workers.
• Meet or exceed typical expectations for problem diagnosis and resolution, productivity, quality, attendance, and safety
IT Support Analyst I
• Have some formal training or education in a computer related field or professional experience as a support analyst.
• Have a strong interest in and knowledge of computers related technologies, including hardware and software use, installation, troubleshooting, and maintenance.
• Have a work or education record that indicates a history of continuous learning, reliable attendance, self-motivation, good judgment, high productivity, and safety.
• Demonstrate excellent communication skills, both in person and by telephone. This includes having the ability to make effective presentations before groups of people.
IT Support Analyst II
The above qualifications AND two (2) of the following:
• Adequate experience (i.e. 3-5 years of professional experience)
• Completion of IT Certification Programs (i.e. A+, MCSE, HDI Support Center Analyst, HDI Desktop Support Technician, etc.)
• Bachelor’s degree in an Information Technology field
7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m
Commensurate with Experience
Please apply through this link: