Does this sound like a good fit?
Ever wanted to be a part of a company that is on the leading edge of technology with a legacy deeply rooted in entrepreneurship and a pioneering spirit? As part of an IT Department, this employee will be a part of the team responsible for providing technical support and root cause analysis to a family of companies, participating in lean processes with advancement opportunities.
As an IT Support Analyst, a typical day might include the following:
– Receive, troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve technical support requests.
– Deliver best in class service, creating the ultimate customer experience.
– Drive incremental service improvements through industry best practice.
– Test new technologies and identify business application.
This job might be for you if you:
– Have education in Information Technology or equivalent experience.
– Enjoy problem solving and root cause analysis.
– Are a detail oriented, organized, creative thinker who can multi-task and meet multiple deadlines.
– Are excited to work on projects which support business growth.
– Can report to Perry, Oklahoma, for work
7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
$17.20 – $25.80, dependent on experience
Is this position paid?
When would I start?
– ASAP! We are excited to have you join our team.
What are the time expectations?
– We expect 45 Hrs. a week with additional overtime as needed.
Excited? Want to apply?
Check out the application at