• Diagnose, repair, maintain, and modify standby power generators and their related systems.
• Troubleshoot mechanical/electrical issues and emergency failures in the field.
• Perform preventative maintenance, load tests, and start-ups on standby generator and power systems.
• Repair and maintain automatic transfer switches.
• Work on various commercial/residential/industrial units and travel to their locations.
• Perform safe operation and maintenance of company service trucks, equipment, and inventory.
• Repair and maintain supporting systems such as alarm/coolant/fuel applications.
• Keep accurate records of services, maintenance, load tests,etc.
• Participate in on-call rotations for emergencies.
• Provide excellent customer service.
• Able to perform preventative maintenance.
• Able to perform load tests and transfer tests.
• Ability to troubleshoot mechanical and electrical issues.
• Diesel engine and gas engine knowledge.
• Ability to read and interpret wiring diagrams.
• Utilize strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Have or obtain your own tools and electric meter.
• Independent worker and self-starter.
• Top-notch customer servicemindset.
• Desire to learn and grow.
• Availability to work overtime and on weekends as necessary.
• Use of appropriate safety precautions and protective equipment(provided).
• Ability to lift 50 lbs.
• Pass a physical, drug test, and backgroundcheck.
• Experience (3+ years) working on standby generators, automatic transfer switches, and controls.
• Programmable logic controller, paralleling, switchgear experiencea plus.
• Driver’s License (must be valid and in good standing)
$15 – 25.00 (based on experience)
Full Time | Monday – Friday | 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, overtime varies•
Competitive hourly rate and overtime rate
• Provided with a company vehicle
• Full benefits including health, vision, and dental insurance, paid holidays, and paid vacation.
• Training and growth opportunities
Click “Apply Now” to apply for this position or email your resume to Ethan@TrinityEmployment.com. Thank you!