• Manages kitchen operations including controlling operations, labor, and food costs.
• Oversees all food storage, preparation, and production.
• Ensures excellent quality of food and proper presentation.
• Monitors portion control, adherence of recipes, and timeliness of all food products.
• Responsible for proper rotation of all food and beverage products, proper storage of food products, and proper maintenance of inventory.
• Upholds proper cleanliness as well as maintenance of kitchen equipment.
• Communicate effectively with staff members, customers, and corporate staff
• Provides leadership for team-building and training for all kitchen employees.
• Schedules kitchen staff.
• Addresses personnel issues and consults with employees
• Reviews applications, contact references, conduct interviews, and submit new hire paperwork to Human Resources
• Other duties as assigned.
• Maintains consistent and punctual attendance.
Performs other duties assigned.
High school diploma or general educational degree (GED) required. Associates degree in culinary arts or equivalent experience required. Three years’ work experience in a directly-related field preferred. Budgeting and inventory experience preferred