The Field Technician position provides proper preventative and maintenance service on equipment in the field in a safe and efficient manner including delivery and setup of the equipment.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Works with ethics, honesty, values and integrity.
• Provides a positive example to others.
• Delivers and sets up equipment on customer locations.
• Operates Company vehicle and equipment in accordance with policy and safety procedures.
• Uses all electrical tools and safety devices in accordance with the safety policy and procedures when handling electricity.
• Maintains all required log books, DVIR and all other DOT requirements daily.
• Properly services equipment as necessary to include oil changes & fluids in equipment.
• Completes all safety and equipment related trainings required monthly.
• Effectively communicates with coordinators, supervisors, field technicians & customers.
Visit www.gvty.com and select Oklahoma City, OK and apply online
Call 405-488-0302 with any questions