We are seeking an energetic and efficient person to come and join one of Oklahoma’s most successful services and consulting teams. The ideal candidate is someone who has a thirst to succeed, will be proactive, confident and possess a strong work ethic. Position would be in and around the Tulsa/Stillwater area. Experience with Canon, HP, Konica Minolta are a plus.
Do you want to help businesses become more efficient handling their paper and electronic documents? ImageNet Consulting provides an in depth training program to certify you in becoming a Field Service Engineer. This enables you to assist businesses with the knowledge to save costs on document output, input and archiving. With the global marketplace placing cost pressures on U.S companies, businesses are hungry for ways to become more efficient. This has opened a huge market for document solutions. Every business is now a potential customer for the software and hardware products offered by ImageNet Consulting. Very few companies offer a beginning to end solution for document management, and value adds service after the sale, giving ImageNet Consulting a unique position in the market.
· Prior industry knowledge preferred on Copiers, Printers, Fax machines and Scanners
· Knowledgeable in Computers and Electronics
· Dependable, Highly-motivated and a Critical thinker
· Organized and Self Motivated
· Superior interpersonal skills
· Ability to handle multiple tasks at any given time
· Ability to act independently and use discretionary judgment
· Active listener, Complex problem solver with good communication skills
· Proactively develops customer relationships by listening to, understanding & anticipating and providing problem-solving solutions to customers
· Travel to customer’s office to service equipment, or provide emergency repair
· Interact with Computers to analyze/diagnose problems, update and solve problems on office equipment. Use company provided phone to submit and receive live data pertinent to service calls.
· Work closely with clients during implementation of new business, to ensure smooth ramp up of business.
· Must have strong research skills
· Delivers exceptional customer service to clients and potential clients
· Coordinates with all contacts and follow-up
· Possess and maintain a personal automobile used for making service calls
· Must manage a territory to the goals and standards that are set by ImageNet Consulting.
8-5 Monday through Friday
Or send a resume to:
AUTO INSURANCE REQUIREMENTS
All employees that are required to use their personal vehicle for business purposes are required to provide ImageNet Consulting with proof of insurance and agree in writing to keep this insurance current throughout employment.