Responsible for assembling printed circuit boards, cables, subassemblies, or panels per drawings and work guides/instructions using a variety of tools and equipment in accordance with FES, customer, quality, and safety requirements. Controls Electrostatic Discharge and Foreign Object Damage by following guidelines established by Electrostatic Discharge Process, Foreign Object Damage training, and International Organization for Standardization processes
Skills and Abilities:
• Performs quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
• Works effectively as a team contributor on assignments.
• Works independently, without interfering with the ability of coworkers to perform their jobs, while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
• Ability to understand and apply International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), Export Administration Regulations (EAR), and Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office (DSS) regulations/restrictions as they pertain to foreign travel and interaction with non-U.S. persons.
• Express, in English, thoughts, comments, and information clearly, concisely, and articulately.
• Professionally communicates information and responds to internal/external customer requests in a professional manner.
• Complies with assigned work schedules and overtime requests required to fulfill program and organizational objectives.
• Works in a positive, cooperative, and respectful manner to proactively respond to the needs of internal customers (intra and interdepartmental co-workers) and external customers in compliance with the FES Quality System and customer contracts.
• High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED) required or equivalent experience.
• Aptitude to learn to read drawings.
• Aptitude to learn to solder.
• Aptitude to perform basic mathematics.
• Must be a U.S. Person (United States citizen or have permanent resident status in the United States. No sponsorship).
40 hours a week, typically Monday through Friday 7:00am – 3:30pm , but may include some overtime and 2nd shift.
Based on experience
Apply at https://www.fescorp.com/careers.html