As an assembler, a typical day might include the following:
– Perform any combination of the following tasks to assemble electronic components, subassemblies or products: Interpret work instructions, read blue prints, follow production schedule, and receive written or oral instruction regarding duties to be performed.
– Manage your time and materials to ensure jobs are completed according to need. Learn basic lean concepts including 5S, JIT, Kanban.
– Sit and stand to work on your projects. Extended periods of standing and or sitting.
– Work alongside a great group of assembly employees
This job might be for you if you:
– If you have a High School education or GED
– Have a minimum of one year of experience in electronics assembly (dependent up on other experience).
– Have strong oral and written communication skills.
– Are physically able to perform electronic assembly line activities and lift 35lbs.
– Are a good team member, are results-driven and action-oriented; positive and energetic.
– Are good at problem solving, quantitative analysis and issue-resolution skills.
– Have good time management skills.
– Can report to Perry, Oklahoma, for work.
7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Commensurate with Experience
When would I start?
– ASAP! We are excited to have you join our team.
What are the time expectations?
– We expect 40 Hrs. a week with overtime as needed.
Excited? Want to apply?
Check out the application at https://career4.successfactors.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=25919&company=2642654P&username