Golden Oaks Village is accepting applications from dependable people for the position of dietary staff . Our kitchen is set up to serve our residents in a cafe’-style setting. Dietary aides serve as hosts/hostesses to our residents, not only in preparation of food, but in serving the food. Customer service oriented attitude is expected.
We offer medical, dental and vision insurance benefits and paid time off.
Full-time positions available. Work an 8 hour shift between the hours of 6:30am and 7:30 pm. Rotating shifts and flexible hours
1. Responsible for preparation of tabletops with appropriate utensils and condiments and providing assistance with serving of meals at set times.
2. Responsible for washing and sanitizing all dishes and flatware
3. Wash and clean equipment, utensils and work areas and perform scheduled cleaning duties
4. Safely uses food service equipment and assesses condition of equipment
5. Puts food and supplies away in proper areas, and assures correct storage of food
6. Perform defined work routines, using various dietary utensils, supplies and equipment as assigned by the Dietary Manager
7. Provide assistance to the cook in the preparation and service of meals or snacks.
8. Follow Federal and State long term care regulations of food safety and sanitation and Dietary Department policies and procedures
9. Assist in arranging trays, placing food on carts, and serving meals.
10. Attend regular in-service educational programs as required
11. Understand facility’s fire and disaster plans; follow established procedures during drills and actual emergencies.
12. Perform other department duties or assignments as directed by the Dietary Manager
13. Attendance is a crucial function of this position as this is a 24 hour operation and care is provided for residents day and night 7 days a week.
Rotating shifts with flexible hours
Apply on-line at www.companionhealth.net or
in person at 5505 W. 19th in Stillwater