Provide superior customer service by assisting customers in selection, demonstration, and purchase of product including special orders and installations. Keep shelves fully stocked, fronted according to planogram and correctly priced. Greet and acknowledge all customers in a friendly, professional manner and provide quick, responsive customer service. Responsible for all other duties as assigned
Ability to apply basic mathematical concepts such as adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing and knowledge of weights and measures.
· Understand and respond appropriately to basic customer and employee inquiries.
· Read, write and communicate using English language sufficient to perform job functions (Other preferences will be given for special language skills when there is a business need).
· Knowledge of company’s mission, purpose, goals and the role of every employee in achieving each of them.
· Ability to operate store equipment in assigned area (including but not limited to LRT, telephone, paging system, copiers, fax machines, computers, CCTV surveillance system, key cutting, panel saw, paint mixing computer, blind cutting, fork lifts, pallet jacks, electric lifts, etc.).
· Satisfactorily complete all Lowe’s training requirements (including annual Hazardous Material, Forklift certification/departmental training, etc.).
· Ability to interpret price tag and UPC information.
· Ability to operate/demonstrate/explain merchandise in assigned area.
varies based on availability must include weekends
varies on experience no one is less than $10.00 an hour
Apply at Lowe’s.com/careers