Cooks are responsible for preparing and serving food and items for meals and for keeping working areas clean. They are also responsible for set-up and providing assistance with serving of meals for residents. Responsible for preparation of breakfast food items, meats, main dishes, soup, potatoes, gravies, vegetables and desserts, as specified on menu; and serves meals at scheduled times
Follow Federal and State long term care regulations of food safety and sanitation and Dietary Department policies and procedures.
Washes and cleans equipment and utensils used in food preparation, keeps work areas clean and other cleaning as scheduled.
Safely uses food service equipment, assesses working condition of equipment.
• Ability to follow instructions of established routines
• Basic understanding of infection control protocol
• Customer service-oriented attitude•
• Must be able to pass criminal background check
• Must have initial physical and TB skin test upon hire
Please apply online at www.companionhealth.net