Job Summary: Small local precision machine shop specializing in running small quantities of component parts with precision high tolerances.
Company Notes: Competitive benefits package including 100% company paid medical for employee. Also offer dental, vision, life insurance, and disability insurance. Paid Holidays and PTO hours
• Stable work history
• Excellent communication
• Strong math/problem solving skills
• Ability to read prints and precision measurement tools.
• Proficient in setting up and running vertical/horizontal mills and/or horizontallathes
• Should have a minimum of 5 years’ experience
• High School Diploma/Equivalent
Full Time | Monday – Friday | 7:00 AM – 4:30 PM
$22 – 28.00/hour
Click “Apply Now” to apply for this position or email your resume to Ethan@TrinityEmployment.com. Thank you!