Certified Nursing Aides perform routine tasks under the supervision of a licensed nurse. They answer residents’ call lights, serve meals, make beds, and help residents eat, dress, and provide overall hygiene grooming. Certified Nurse Aides assist with all activities of daily living including efforts to keep residents’ rooms neat. Certified Nurse Aides observe residents’ physical, mental, and emotional conditions and report any change to the nursing staff.
• Current Oklahoma CNA certification (training provided if not certified)
• Ability to follow instructions of established routines
• Basic understanding of infection control protocol
• Customer service-oriented attitude•
• Must be able to pass criminal background check
• Must have initial physical and TB skin test upon hire.
Apply online at www.companionhealth.net