Performs patient care responsibilities considering needs specific to the standard of care for
• Provides care appropriate to condition and age of patient, including pediatric, geriatric and the
general patient population.
• Provides patient care that meets the psychosocial and physical needs of the patient within the
CNA’s scope of practice.
• Assists with patient admissions, discharge and transfers.
• Provides care which may include bed bath, shower, whirlpool, oral hygiene, combing hair, back
care, dressing patients, changing bed linen, cleaning overbed table and bedside stand,
straightening room and other general care as necessary throughout the shift.
• Provides care which includes hands/face washing as needed, oral hygiene, back rubs, peri-care,
freshening linen, cleaning overbed tables, straightening room and other general care as needed.
• Provides general nursing care such as positioning patients, lifting and turning patients,
applying/utilizing special equipment, assisting in use of bedpan, commode and ambulating
• Prepares patients for meals; serves and removes food trays and assists with meals or feeds
patients if necessary.
• Distributes drinking water and snacks to patients as applicable.
• Answers patients’ call lights, anticipates patients’ needs and makes rounds of assigned patients.
• Reports patient complaint of pain to supervising RN.
• Observes patient’s mental and physical conditions, reports any changes to supervising RN.
• Knowledgeable of sterile techniques and infection prevention and control procedures.
• Performs all aspects of patient care in an environment that optimizes patient safety and reduces
the likelihood of medical/health care errors.
• Communicates in a clear and concise manner to RNs and medical staff.
• Demonstrates the ability to be flexible, organized and function under stressful situations.
• Documentation meets current standards and policies.
• Other duties as assigned within the scope of practice
• High School Graduate or GED
• Prefer one (1) year experience
• Current CNA certification in the state of Oklahoma
• Current BLS (or obtained within 30 days)
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duties
satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to
perform the essential functions. Such accommodations must be requested by the
employee/applicant to be considered.
• This job requires visual abilities, auditory abilities, must be intact to perform duties.
7am-7pm / 7pm-7am
Based on Experience and Education
Applicants should apply on indeed.com by searching for jobs in Fairfax, Oklahoma with First Physicians Capital Group. Paper applications can be obtained by contacting:
Kristy Snider, HR Generalist
(918)642-3291 Ext 136