The certified nurse aide will assist in providing total nursing care of the residents of the facility. The scope of the nurse aide will be to provide continuity of care and delivery of consistent and high quality care
• Ability to follow instructions of established nursing care routine.
• Basic understanding of infection control protocol.
• Patience, tact, and a desire to serve others.
• Attendance is a crucial function of this position as this is a 24 hour operation and care is provided for residents day and night 7 days a week.
• Professional and Courteous Servant Attitude
• Abide by Professional Code of Ethics
• Optimum physical and mental health
• Show respect for others and good judgment
• Dependable and versatile and observant
all shifts 6am-2pm; 2pm-10pm; 10pm – 6am
$10 for certified – but negotiable based on experience
apply on-line at www.companionhealth.net
apply in person 1103 Birch – Perry, OK