The CNA will assist in providing total nursing care to the residents of the facility. The scope of the nurse aide will be to provide continuity of care and delivery of consistent and high quality care.
1. Ability to follow instructions of established nursing care routine.
2. Basic understanding of infection control protocol.
3. Patience, tact, and a desire to serve others.
4. Attendance is a crucial function of this position
5. Professional and Courteous Servant Attitude
6. Abide by Professional Code of Ethics
7. Optimum physical and mental health
8. Show respect for others and good judgment
9. Dependable and versatile and observant
12.00 – 13.00
Apply on line at www.companionhealth.net or in person at
1103 birch in Perry