Golden Oaks Village Assisted Living is accepting applications for part-time Certified Nurse Aide. If you are certified, we are a great place to expand your nursing career.
The certified nurse aide will assist in providing total nursing care to the residents of the facility. Main scope of position is to provide continuity of care and delivery of consistent and high quality care.
We support our employees with a positive team environment, opportunities to grow, leaders who value our staff that reflect our commitment to our residents and staff
1. Administers nursing care according to the resident’s care plan, established standards, and administrative policies under the direct supervision of a licensed nurse.
2. Observe and report change in condition of residents immediately to the charge nurse
3. Help residents maintain personal hygiene and assist with all aspects of activities of daily living as per care plan.
4. Maintains a clean and sanitary environment for the residents and report all safety hazards.
5. Records intake and output, vital signs, weights, and daily resident flow sheets.
6. Answers resident call lights in a timely, professional, and polite manner.
7. Helps maintain the self-respect, personal dignity, and the physical safety of each resident adhering to the standards of Resident rights.
8. Demonstrates the ability to respond effectively in emergency situations.
9. Ability to perform requested duties in a professional manner ensuring the highest quality of care possible for every resident as well as professionally interacting with coworkers and resident’s family members.
10. Attend staff meetings and in-service education sessions as offered and required.
11. Display professional appearance and positive attitude in and about the nursing home.
12. Approach residents, their families and coworkers with a customer service oriented mindset.
13. Accept other duties as assigned
competitive based on experience
Apply on-line at www.companionhealth.net or in person at
5505 W. 19th in Stillwater