The Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) provides personal care and helps with other household duties for clients, which may include bathing, grooming, toileting, meal preparation, light housekeeping, assisting with appointments and providing companionship. This will be done in a manner conducive to the client’s comfort and safety. The CNA must be able to follow the individual care plan and document all activities according to current policies and procedures.
The ideal candidate has a high school diploma/GED, training leading to certification as a CNA, and current CPR/First Aid certification. Candidates must have excellent communication, organization, and time management skills to ensure the efficient delivery of care.
• Delivers care by following Infinity Home Health’s Standards of Practice for Health Care.
• Supports clients by providing housekeeping and laundry services; household requirements;
preparing and serving meals/snacks.
• Assists clients by providing personal services, such as, bathing, dressing, and grooming.
• Observes and is alert to each client’s condition and provides timely reports regarding changes
in resident’s behavior, appearance, and physical ability to management.
• Performs resident care following the individualized plan of resident care according to the shift
assignment sheet as needed.
• Performs other duties as assigned
• High school diploma/GED
• Certification as a Nurse Aide (C.N.A.) in this state
• Current CPR/First Aid certification through the American Heart Association
• Fluent English speaking/writing communication skills
• Communication and interpersonal skills to develop relationships with clients
• Must be able to maintain general sanitary/safety practices
• Must have a genuine desire to work with the elderly and/or disabled
• Must be able to occasionally exert 50 to 100 pounds of force
Part Time and Full Time: Weekdays, Evenings, Weekends
$10 – $15
Applicants should email your resume to Belinda at: firstname.lastname@example.org