Repairs damaged body parts and bodies of vehicles in accordance with factory and dealership specifications and time standards. Repairs vehicles per estimate and according to manufacturer standards. Checks parts against estimate and ensures proper parts are ordered and received. Prepares vehicles for body repair work.
Mix, match, and apply paint, varnish, shellac, enamel, and other finishes. Scrape, sandpaper, prime, or seal surfaces prior to painting. Use sanding and buffing tools to smooth surfaces. Clean up work areas before and after jobs.
Novice and Skilled (Veteran) Body techs and Painters
Consistent Hours and Paid Time off
Competitive Weekly Pay and Incentives
OKC Market: Beau Reed at firstname.lastname@example.org (use CODY JOHNSON as a referral)
Ø Tulsa Market: Dylan Mercado at email@example.com (use CODY JOHNSON as a referral)
Ø Wichita/KC Market: Denise Varner at firstname.lastname@example.org (use CODY JOHNSON as a referral)
• Competitive Weekly Pay and Incentives
• Full Benefits Package
• 401(k) plan with company match
• Consistent Hours + Paid Time-Off
• Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
• State-of-the-art work facilities with all the tools and resources needed