• Prepares and serves beverages for customers, servers, and guest service representatives.
• Collects money for beverages served.
• Checks identification of customers to verify age requirements for alcohol purchases.
• Cleans glasses, utensils, and bar equipment.
• Balances cash receipts.
• Attempts to limit problems and liabilities related to customers’ excessive alcohol intake.
• Stocks bar with beer, wine, liquor and related supplies such as ice, glassware, napkins, or straws.
• Cleans bar and work area.
• Assists others as needed.
• Maintains consistent and punctual attendance.
• Performs other duties assigned.
High school diploma or general educational degree (GED) required. Previous bartending experience required.
Must be able to obtain gaming license and liquor license
(918)762-4832 ext. 16