• Assign and schedule work duties to auto service staff according to individual skill level
• Serving all automotive service needs of customers
• Oversee the hiring and training of an effective auto service team
• Ensuring high teammate retention
• Maintain compliance with quality standards
• Developing customer satisfaction and retention
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 4 years of auto service technical experience
• 1 year of service manager or service writer experience
– Problem solving – customer complaints
– Aptitude to manage inventory, scheduling, equipment maintenance, etc.
• Capacity to lead and coach others
– Teammate and customer/communication skills
– Ability to recruit and select technicians and general service teammates successfully according to store requirements
• Willingness to continue education and remain current in automotive repair issues
• Must have completed all the current and required BSRO store education courses & modules required for this position.
• Must have valid automotive driver’s license at all times in order to test drive customer’s vehicles
• 2-year degree or equivalent
Apply today to learn more about why Bridgestone Retail Operations is the right place to build your career!
Bridgestone to 97211