Eskimo Joe’s is actively looking for an Assistant Kitchen Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will be available to work 45 or more hours per week and has demonstrated outstanding leadership skills. This position will focus on personnel scheduling, onboarding, training, and facilities management. This person is expected to work a variety of regularly scheduled lunch and dinner line shifts in addition to their management responsibilities. This person should also be willing to live the values and vision of our company daily, be a positive example for other employees, and manage people well.
Position responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
– Being an innovative and strong leader
– Managing performance, retention, termination procedures, and coaching for success
– Onboarding, orientation, and training of new kitchen team-mates
– Communicating employment needs
– Being proactive and timely with paperwork such as worker’s compensation, termination forms, and other professional written communication
– Being self-motivated
– Attending management meetings
– Maintaining a safe, lawful, and healthy workplace
– Ensuring kitchen cleaning standards are met and proper food handling rules are followed.
– Being available to work all kitchen shifts
– Scheduling and managing effective teams
– Living our company values
– 1+ years of experience as a professional line cook
– Punctual and reliable
– Flexible availability
– Must be at least 21 years old
– Must have a valid driver’s license, a good driving record, and reliable transportation
– Teamwork mentality
– Great communication, listening, and leadership skills
– Must possess ServSafe certification within 6 months of obtaining the position.
– Works well in a fast-paced environment
– Standing & Walking for 8+ Hours
– Lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
40-45 hours per week
$14.00 – $19.00/hour
Please apply online through our career page – stanclarkcompanies.com/jobs.
Name: Reagan Barber
P: (405) 289-4510